AERZEN GMB 15.11 HV - REBUILT
AERZEN GMB 15.11 HV Roots Rotary Piston Vacuum Blower - REBUILT
The blowers made by Aerzener series HV have been designed for conveying air and neutral gases and are especially used in industrial High Vacuum technology. With a total of 19 sizes the blowers cover theoretical nominal intake volume flows from 180 to 97,000 m3/h and pressure ranges from 10-3 mbar abs. up to approx. 200 mbar abs.
Examples for the various fields of application:
- Coating technology chemistry
- Process technology metallurgy / construction of melting furnaces
- Packing industry central vacuum plants
- Helium leakage detection units
- Manufacture of lamps and tubes
- Drying technology
- Machine construction
- Automobile industry
- Three lobe rotors.
- Cylinder with pre inlet channels to cancel internal pulsations.
- Helical cut timing gears, hydraulically expanded onto their shafts for accurate timing of the rotors.
- Piston ring labyrinth seals with neutral chambers for oil free conveying.
- Cast iron end covers to provide strength and prevent oil leaks.
- Splash fed oil lubrication at the drive and non drive end to give long bearing and timing gears life.
Questions? Please call our toll free number at 866-332-0500 or send an email to our sales team!
|Theor. intake volume flow 50 Hz/60 Hz||7,500 m3/h|
|Max admissible differential pressure||80 mbar|
|Oil filling||12 liters|
|Motor rating||50 Hz: 18.5 kW||60 Hz: 21.0 kW|
|Motor size||160 L|
|Speed||50 Hz: 3,000 1/min||60 Hz: 3,600 1/min|
|System voltages||50 Hz: 400 / 690 V||60 Hz: 440 / 480 V|
Need modifications to this item? PTB Sales' expert team of engineers can configure products to your specific needs. Please follow the above link, and fill out the quote form.
AERZEN GMB 15.11 HV Roots Rotary Piston Vacuum Blower - REBUILT GMA 10.0 : 143 cfm GMA 10.1 : 195 cfm GMA 10.2 : 292 cfm GMA 11.2 : 277 cfm GMA 11.3 : 376 cfm GMA 11.4 : 555 cfm GMA 12.4 : 504 cfm GMA 12.5 : 716 cfm GMA 12.6 : 1,012 cfm GMA 13.5 : 692 cfm GMA 13.6 : 998 cfm GMA 13F.7 : 1,444 cfm GMA 13.8 : 2,039 cfm GMB 14.8 : 2,036 cfm GMB 14.9 : 2,760 cfm GMB 15.10 : 3,267 cfm GMB 15.11 : 4,398 cfm GMB 16.12 : 3,839 cfm GMB 16.F13 : 5,765 cfm GMB 16.13 : 6,871 cfm GMB 17.14 : 6,970 cfm GMB 17.15 : 9,417 cfm GMB 18.16 : 6,555 cfm GMB 18.17 : 10,053 cfm