Agilent Varian Turbo-V Vacuum Pump Controllers - REPAIR SERVICE
Call for a repair service quote or fill out the RFQ form if you don't see your model listed.
- Turbo-V 70
- Turbo-V 80
- Turbo-V 81
- TwisTorr 84 FS-AG
- Turbo-V 200
- Turbo-V 250
- Turbo-V 300 HT
- Turbo-V 301-AG/NAV
- TwisTorr 304 FS-AG
- Turbo-V 450
- Turbo-V 550
- Turbo-V 551 / 701
- Turbo-V 700 HT
- Turbo-V 801
- Turbo-V 1000 HT
- Turbo-V 1001
- Turbo-V 1800
- Turbo-V 2000 HT
- Turbo-V 3K-T
Agilent Varian Turbo-V controller repair service includes:
- Run diagnostic check.
- Repair and replace all defective components.
- Replace selective high voltage components based on their age
- Inspect PCB (printed circuit board) for trace damage and repair if required.
- Replace batteries if equipped
- Run test on subassemblies to ensure OEM specifications are met.
- Test for tuning and levitation for magnetically levitated pump types.
- Test under operational load.
- Tune and match to pump and cable set if required.
- Test interface operation.
Request an RMA Return Material Authorization
Need an exchange? We recognize that some replacements are more critical than others or that it is not convenient to remove a pump without the replacement immediately at hand. On our form, check the box to request an exchange and we will follow up with current availability.
Procedures for shipping used equipment to PTB Sales:
- Seal openings.
- Attach our pump declaration or valve declaration form to the equipment to declare what contaminates the equipment has been exposed to.
There is a $300 Evaluation Fee. This gets applied to the cost of repair.
Questions? Please call our toll free number at 866-332-0500 or send an e-mail to our sales team!