Agilent MS-631 - REBUILT
Agilent Varian MS-631 Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump - REBUILT
- Highly robust for challenging industry applications and operating conditions
- Proven performance in pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, coatings systems, process technology, and metallurgy and heat treatments
- Low operating ultimate partial pressure of ≤ 8 x 10-2 mbar (≤ 6 x 10-2 Torr) with gas ballast close1d
- Integrated demister system limits oil exhaust over working pressures, and floating valve for oil recovery
- Easy to install - small physical footprint
- Optimized design maximizes cooling air channels and an integrated heat exchanger removes excess heat
Questions? Please call our toll free number at 866-332-0500 or send an email to our sales team!
Need modifications to this item? PTB Sales' expert team of engineers can configure products to your specific needs. Please follow the above link, and fill out the quote form.
Varian MS-631 Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump - REBUILT 9495002 / 949-5002 MS-631 w/ motor 15.0 kW, 50 Hz, 400/690 V Inlet Port 4" Gas 9495202 / 949-5202 MS-631 w/ motor 15.0 kW, 50 Hz, 400/690 V Inlet Flange DN 100 ISO-K 9495102 / 949-5102 MS-631 w/ motor 18.5 kW, 60 Hz, 440-480 V Inlet Port 4" Gas 9495302 / 949-5302 MS-631 w/ motor 18.5 kW, 60 Hz, 440-480 V Inlet Flange DN 100 ISO-K 9495014 / 949-5014 MS-01 Oil Charge for MS-631 (22 liters)