Agilent Varian SD 40 - REBUILT
Agilent Varian SD 40 Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump - REBUILT
The series 40 pump model is specially designed for integration into portable or compact systems (spectrometers, analyzers, leak detectors ... ). It presents the following main characteristics:
- A direct drive motor, making it very compact
- An electrically insulated handle is used for easy carrying.
- An anti-suckback system ensures the tightness of the pump during accidental or voluntary shutdowns.
- A gas ballast enables the pumping of condensable vapours.
- The single-phase motor can be disassembled independently of the rest of the pump, without the need to drain the oil case.
- On the oil case, a vertical sight glass can be used to inspect the oil level easily when filling the tank and during the operation of the pump.
If the requested voltage is not in stock then we will purchase a new motor and split the cost with you. They run on various vacuum pump oils.
Questions? Please call our toll free number at 866-332-0500 or send an email to our sales team!
|Frequency||50 Hz||60 Hz|
|Number of stages||2|
|Nominal flow rate||2 m3/h||2.4 m3/h
|Flow rate Pneurop method||1.6 m3/h||2.2 m3/h
|Ultimate pressure w/ gas ballast closed||2.3 x 10-3 / 3 x 10-3 Torr/mbar
3 x 10-1 Pa
|Ultimate pressure w/ gas ballast open||2.3 x 10-2 / 3 x 10-2 Torr/mbar
|Oil capacity||0.35 liters|
|Maximum water vapour pumping capacity||22.5 / 30 Torr/mbar
3 x 103 Pa
|Water vapour pumping capacity||36 g/h||35 g/h|
|Weight (pump + 1-phase motor)||26.4 lbs / 12 kg|
|Inlet fitting||DN 16 ISO-KF|
|Exhaust fitting||10 mm|
Need modifications to this item? PTB Sales' expert team of engineers can configure products to your specific needs. Please follow the above link, and fill out the quote form.
Agilent Varian SD 40 Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump - REBUILT P1111307 SD-40 1-phase universal motor