ANEST IWATA ISP 1000 - REPAIR SERVICE
Exceptional customer service and engineering support. Fast turnarounds. Low prices.
PTB Sales is the national leader in ANEST IWATA dry scroll pump repairs.
Our state of the art 16,000 sq. ft. remanufacturing facility conforms to ISO 9001 quality standards, and is supported by an engineering team with over 90 years combined experience in vacuum technology. Our pump technicians, led by a factory-trained mechanic, have over 100 years combined experience.
Look no further. Let PTB Sales support your success.
One year warranty service on all ANEST IWATA ISP Scroll Meister dry scroll pump models. The warranty does not cover tip seal maintenance. For example, per OEM specs, scroll pump tip seals must be replaced every 8,000 hours, or slightly less than 11 months, to maintain good base pressure.
ANEST IWATA ISP 1000 - Scope of Work
PTB Sales will perform the following:
1. Incoming Inspection
- Attach work order to pump
- Picture taken of mechanical configuration
2. Receipt and Inspection
- Complete decontamination of internal and external parts
- Hazardous materials disposed in accordance with environmental regulations
- Motor Test
3. All parts are inspected and cleaned
- High Pressure Parts washer as required
- Corncobb blaster
4. Parts are dimensionally evaluated
- Diagnostic check of motor
- Replace OS bearings
- Replace shaft seals
- Replace crank pilot bearings
- Replace crank pins
- Replace tip seals
- All O-rings replaced with new
6. Final Test
- 24 hour burn in of tip seals
- Re-torque / re-grease
- Final test – (Verify ultimate pressure and current)
7. Packaging and Shipping
- Paint pump
- Apply all safety and startup labels
- Test reported completed
- QC report created
- Package pump and ship
Request an RMA Return Material Authorization
Need an exchange? We recognize that some replacements are more critical than others or that it is not convenient to remove a pump without the replacement immediately at hand. On our form, check the box to request an exchange and we will follow up with current availability.
Procedures for shipping used equipment to PTB Sales:
- Seal openings.
- Attach our pump declaration form to the equipment to declare what contaminates the equipment has been exposed to.
There is a $300 Evaluation Fee. This gets applied to the cost of repair.
Questions? Please call our toll free number at 866-332-0500 or send an email to our sales team!
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.