Brooks Automation MagnaTran 7 - REPAIR SERVICE
Call for a repair service quote or fill out the RFQ form.
Brooks Automation MagnaTran 7 Robot Refurbishment - Scope of Work
- Perform an incoming visual check for obvious shipping damage. If found contact customer representative immediately.
- Rebuild/replace T1-Axis, T2-Axis, Z-Axis motors.
- Rebuild Z-axis linear guide.
- Rebuild Z-axis lead nut.
- Inspect, test and replace T1 & T2 encoders/read heads as needed.
- Inspect, test and replace home sensors.
- Replace all bearings.
- Replace O-rings.
- Rebuild of bi-symmetric arm set.
- Axes encoder calibrations.
- Firmware will remain the same as incoming to retain configuration files.
- Perform vacuum leak testing.
- Dynamic repeatability testing of wafer cycling for 24 hours.
Refurbishment is recommended for robots over 5 years old.
This product has been refurbished by PTB Sales, Inc. PTB Sales is not affiliated with Brooks Automation, Inc., the Original Equipment Manufacturer. In some cases, PTB Sales uses processes and parts that are different from those used by the OEM, and the OEM expressly disclaims any warranty obligations with respect to this refurbished product.
Request an RMA Return Material Authorization
Need an exchange? We recognize that some replacements are more critical than others or that it is not convenient to remove a pump without the replacement immediately at hand. On our form, check the box to request an exchange and we will follow up with current availability.
Procedures for shipping used equipment to PTB Sales:
- Seal openings.
- Attach our pump declaration or valve declaration form to the equipment to declare what contaminates the equipment has been exposed to.
There is a $300 Evaluation Fee. This gets applied to the cost of repair.
Questions? Please call our toll free number at 866-332-0500 or send an e-mail to our sales team!
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.