CTI 8200 - REPAIR SERVICE
Exceptional customer service and engineering support. Fast turnarounds. Low prices.
PTB Sales is the national leader in Brooks CTI compressor repairs.
Our state of the art 27,853 sq ft remanufacturing facility conforms to ISO 9001 quality standards, and is supported by an engineering team with over 90 years combined experience in vacuum technology. Our pump technicians, led by a factory-trained mechanic, have over 100 years combined experience.
Look no further. Let PTB Sales support your success.
Request an RMA Return Material Authorization
Need an exchange? We recognize that some replacements are more critical than others or that it is not convenient to remove a pump without the replacement immediately at hand. On our form, check the box to request an exchange and we will follow up with current availability.
Procedures for shipping used equipment to PTB Sales:
- Seal openings.
- Attach our pump declaration form to the equipment to declare what contaminates the equipment has been exposed to.
There is a $300 Evaluation Fee. This gets applied to the cost of repair.
Questions? Please call our toll free number at 866-332-0500 or send an e-mail to our sales team!
Consumable parts vary with model type. Pricing is determined by model configuration, oil type and hard parts damage.
Brooks CTI 8200 - Scope of Work
One year warranty service.
PTB Sales will perform the following:
1. Incoming Inspection
- Attach work order to 8200 compressor
- Picture taken of 8200 compressor’s configuration / condition
- Record static charge pressure
- Record hours and last date serviced
2. Record current (Amps)
- 3 phase - record amps L1, L2 and L3
- Single phase – record amps on L1 and L2
3. Record inlet / outlet water temperature – water cooled only
4. Complete teardown and disassembly of the compressor
5. All parts are inspected and cleaned with a high pressure parts washer
- Flush heater exchanger
- Paint exterior panels
6. 8200 Compressor Rebuild
- Pump motor
- Measure / record resistance
- If current and / or resistance is out of spec notify customer that the compressor is non repairable
- Rebuild by-pass valve
- Clean / inspect replace O-rings
- Rebuild dump valve
- Clean / inspect and replace O-rings
- Rebuild oil mist section
- Clean / inspect orifice and replace O-rings
- Clean / inspect and / or replace filters
- Rebuild oil injection section
- Clean / inspect oil inject valve and replace O-rings
- Replace oil injection filter
- Rebuild pressure gauge
- Clean / inspect pressure gauge and replace O-ring
- Replace pressure relief valve
- Replace helium absorber
- Replace aeroquip fittings and O-rings
- Helium supply and return fittings
- Oil pump fill and drain fittings
- Helium charge fitting
- Water connection fittings – water cooled only
- Clean / inspect and / or replace water inlet connector
- Clean / inspect and / or replace water outlet connector
7. Electrical Chassis Rebuild
- Verify 2 phase coldhead output power
- Inspect / replace power components > 5 years old
- Inspect / replace I/O connectors (On-Board output and remote)
- Inspect / replace circuit breakers (main and control) and contactors
- Verify On-Board output power
8. Rough evacuation helium and oil ports for 8 hours
9. Helium charge to specified static charge pressure
10. Final Test
- Install panels
- Helium circuit leaked checked to 1 x 10E-7 sccm
- Load test
- Record compressor input current on all 3 phases
- Record compressor inlet / outlet water temperature
- Record cryopump’s bottom out times
- Record cryopump’s bottom out temperatures
11. Final Quality Control Check List
- Final test report attached to compressor
- Replace service label with hours recorded at time of service
- Protective caps installed on supply / return fittings
- Protective covers installed on power and remote connectors
- Package with accordance with DOT Standards
This product has been refurbished by PTB Sales, Inc. PTB Sales is not affiliated with Brooks Automation, Inc., the Original Equipment Manufacturer. In some cases, PTB Sales uses processes and parts that are different from those used by the OEM, and the OEM expressly disclaims any warranty obligations with respect to this refurbished product.
- Cause & Effect of Helium Contamination on a Cryogenic Vacuum System
- Brooks CTI Cryogenic Vacuum System Compressor Preventive Maintenance
- Helium System Maintenance
- Pumping Condensable Vapors
- Cryo Remanufacturing Improvements 2014
- Initiate On-Board® IS Group Full Regeneration
- On-Board® IS 1st Stage Temperature Control
- Aborted On-Board® Regeneration Troubleshooting
- Identifying a Faulty On-Board® IS Module
- Cryo-Torr® Cryopump Regeneration Best Practices
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.