CTI 9700 - REPAIR SERVICE
Exceptional customer service and engineering support. Fast turnarounds. Low prices.
PTB Sales is the national leader in Brooks CTI helium compressor repairs.
Our state of the art 27,853 sq ft remanufacturing facility conforms to ISO 9001 quality standards, and is supported by an engineering team with over 90 years combined experience in vacuum technology. Our pump technicians, led by a factory-trained mechanic, have over 100 years combined experience.
Look no further. Let PTB Sales support your success.
Request an RMA Return Material Authorization
Need an exchange? We recognize that some replacements are more critical than others or that it is not convenient to remove a pump without the replacement immediately at hand. On our form, check the box to request an exchange and we will follow up with current availability.
Procedures for shipping used equipment to PTB Sales:
- Seal openings.
- Attach our pump declaration form to the equipment to declare what contaminates the equipment has been exposed to.
There is a $300 Evaluation Fee. This gets applied to the cost of repair.
Questions? Please call our toll free number at 866-332-0500 or send an e-mail to our sales team!
- Cause & Effect of Helium Contamination on a Cryogenic Vacuum System
- Brooks CTI Cryogenic Vacuum System Compressor Preventive Maintenance
- Helium System Maintenance
- Pumping Condensable Vapors
- Cryo Remanufacturing Improvements 2014
- Initiate On-Board® IS Group Full Regeneration
- On-Board® IS 1st Stage Temperature Control
- Aborted On-Board® Regeneration Troubleshooting
- Identifying a Faulty On-Board® IS Module
- Cryo-Torr® Cryopump Regeneration Best Practices
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.