CTI Cryo-Torr 250F Cryopump - REPAIR SERVICE
Request an RMA Return Material Authorization
Need an exchange? We recognize that some replacements are more critical than others or that it is not convenient to remove a pump without the replacement immediately at hand. On our form, check the box to request an exchange and we will follow up with current availability.
Procedures for shipping used equipment to PTB Sales:
- Seal openings.
- Attach our pump declaration form to the equipment to declare what contaminates the equipment has been exposed to.
There is a $300 Evaluation Fee. This gets applied to the cost of repair.
Questions? Please call our toll free number at 866-332-0500 or send an e-mail to our sales team!
CTI Cryo-Torr 250F Cryopump - Scope of Work
- Vacuum Side
- Replacement of the 15K Array.
- All indium is replaced.
- 80K array inspected and remanufactured.
- Parts are cleaned and baked out.
- He leak checked to 1x10-8 cc/s.
- Helium Circuit
- Motor bearings and O-Rings replaced.
- Refrigerator crankshaft bearings, O-rings, valve seals and springs replaced.
- Refrigerator timing set for optimal cryogenic performance.
- 1st and 2nd stage displacers cleaned, vacuum baked and rebuilt.
- Cryo Test
- Pump is fully charged with 99.999% ultra pure helium.
- Pump performance is verified per OEM’s published specifications.
- Cooldown time.
- On-Board Communications functionality.
- On-Board Temperature Control functionality.
- All electronics are tested in an ESD controlled room to the OEM’s published specifications.
- Test data and QC Inspection sheets are attached and shipped with the cryopump.
White Paper – Cause & Effect of Helium Contamination on a Cryogenic Vacuum System
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.