CTI On-Board 10F - REPAIR SERVICE
Exceptional customer service and engineering support. Fast turnarounds. Low prices.
PTB Sales is the national leader in Brooks CTI cryopump repairs.
Our state of the art 27,853 sq ft remanufacturing facility conforms to ISO 9001 quality standards, and is supported by an engineering team with over 90 years combined experience in vacuum technology. Our pump technicians, led by a factory-trained mechanic, have over 100 years combined experience.
Look no further. Let PTB Sales support your success.
Request an RMA Return Material Authorization
Need an exchange? We recognize that some replacements are more critical than others or that it is not convenient to remove a pump without the replacement immediately at hand. On our form, check the box to request an exchange and we will follow up with current availability.
Procedures for shipping used equipment to PTB Sales:
- Seal openings.
- Attach our pump declaration form to the equipment to declare what contaminates the equipment has been exposed to.
There is a $300 Evaluation Fee. This gets applied to the cost of repair.
Questions? Please call our toll free number at 866-332-0500 or send an e-mail to our sales team!
Consumable parts vary with model type.
Brooks CTI On-Board 10F - Scope of Work
One year warranty repair service.
PTB Sales will perform the following:
- Vacuum Side
- Replacement of the 15K array.
- All indium is replaced.
- 80K array inspected and remanufactured.
- Parts are cleaned and baked out.
- He leak checked to 1 x 10-8 cc/s.
- Helium Circuit
- Motor bearings and O-rings replaced.
- Refrigerator crankshaft bearings, O-rings, valve seals and springs replaced.
- Refrigerator timing set for optimal cryogenic performance.
- 1st and 2nd stage displacers cleaned, vacuum baked and rebuilt.
- Cryo Test
- Pump is fully charged with 99.999% ultra pure helium.
- Pump performance is verified per OEM’s published specifications.
- Cooldown time.
- On-Board communications functionality.
- On-Board temperature control functionality.
- All electronics are tested in an ESD controlled room to the OEM’s published specifications.
- Test data and QC Inspection sheets are attached and shipped with the cryopump.
This product has been refurbished by PTB Sales, Inc. PTB Sales is not affiliated with Brooks Automation, Inc., the Original Equipment Manufacturer. In some cases, PTB Sales uses processes and parts that are different from those used by the OEM, and the OEM expressly disclaims any warranty obligations with respect to this refurbished product.
- Cause & Effect of Helium Contamination on a Cryogenic Vacuum System
- Brooks CTI Cryogenic Vacuum System Compressor Preventive Maintenance
- Helium System Maintenance
- Pumping Condensable Vapors
- Cryo Remanufacturing Improvements 2014
- Initiate On-Board® IS Group Full Regeneration
- On-Board® IS 1st Stage Temperature Control
- Aborted On-Board® Regeneration Troubleshooting
- Identifying a Faulty On-Board® IS Module
- Cryo-Torr® Cryopump Regeneration Best Practices
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.