Edwards iQDP40 - REPAIR SERVICE
Exceptional customer service and engineering support. Fast turnarounds. Low prices.
PTB Sales is the national leader in Edwards dry pump repairs.
Our state of the art 27,853 sq ft remanufacturing facility conforms to ISO 9001 quality standards, and is supported by an engineering team with over 90 years combined experience in vacuum technology. Our pump technicians, led by a factory-trained mechanic, have over 100 years combined experience.
Look no further. Let PTB Sales support your success.
Consumable parts vary with model type. Pricing is determined by model configuration, oil type and hard parts damage.
Edwards iQDP40 - Scope of Work
PTB Sales will perform the following:
1. Complete teardown and disassembly of the pump
2. All parts are inspected and cleaned
- High pressure parts washer
- Corncobb blaster
- Glass blaster
3. Parts are dimensionally evaluated
4. Rebuild of the pump (All OEM parts used)
- Exhaust silencer
- NEW O-rings/seals installed
- Claws/spacer sleeves
- recoated with Teflon
- Exhaust check valve
- NEW O-rings installed
- TCV water valve
- TCV water manifold
- NEW O-rings/seals installed
- Pump module
- Headplates, stators and shafts stoned
- NEW pump bearings installed
- NEW gas ballast valve installed
- NEW 3 to 4 interstage valve installed
- NEW Oil sight glass installed
- All O-Rings, seals, rings filters, shims and gaskets replaced with NEW
- Module painted
- NEW motor bearings installed
- NEW motor gaskets installed
- NEW coupling (spider) installed
- NEW Rotation/Motor Rating label applied
- Shaft keys replaced with new
5. Final Tests
- iQDP electronic module tested with Edwards Software laptop/Pump Display Module (GameBoy)
- iQDP electronic module fuses checked/replaced as necessary
- Water flow switches operation confirmed/tested
- Sensor module and wiring checked
- Hour counters zeroed
- Sensors zeroed
- Base pressure tested
- Gas ballast off
- Gas ballast on
- Motor amperage confirmed
- Noise/db level confirmed
- 24 hour run test
- All switches/sensors readings confirmed
6. Packaging and Shipping
- Paint pump
- Apply all safety and startup labels
- Test reported completed
- QC report created
- Package pump and ship
Request an RMA Return Material Authorization
Need an exchange? We recognize that some replacements are more critical than others or that it is not convenient to remove a pump without the replacement immediately at hand. On our form, check the box to request an exchange and we will follow up with current availability.
Procedures for shipping used equipment to PTB Sales:
- Seal openings.
- Attach our pump declaration form to the equipment to declare what contaminates the equipment has been exposed to.
There is a $300 Evaluation Fee. This gets applied to the cost of repair.
Questions? Please call our toll free number at 866-332-0500 or send an e-mail to our sales team!
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.