Edwards SCU-800 Turbo Vacuum Pump Control Unit - NEW
Request for Quote
To request a quote, click the button below and fill out the form.
Edwards SCU-800 Turbomolecular Vacuum Pump Control Unit - NEW
The Edwards SCU800 turbo pump control unit is a fully digital controller, and has perfect compatibility for middle sized pumps. New AVR (Auto vibration reduction) technology achieves a further reduction in vibration levels, and the advanced pre-maintenance call function provides advanced notice of precise maintenance time. The reliability focused design, enhanced communication function, and perfect compatibility bring significant back up units savings and contributes to a reduction in total C0O.
- Single controller is used for middle sized pumps. No requirement for different controllers for each pump type
- Service back up stocks will be reduced
Advanced Pre-maintenance Function
- AVR (Auto Vibration Reduction) minimizes the rotate system vibration during acceleration.
- ABS (Auto Balancing System)
- Conforms to international safety standards
- CE/UL/SEMI S2
Communication Port Standardized
- RS232/RS485 communication ports are fitted as standard
- Dual communication ports enable simultaneous connection to remote control interface and Edwards fabworks monitoring system
Questions? Please call our toll free number at 866-332-0500 or send an email to our sales team!
|Magnetic bearing control system||Digital control|
|Input voltage||100 - 120 ± 10 VAC||200 - 240 ± 10 VAC|
|Power consumption (w/ TMS)||Max 850 VA|
|Power consumption (w/o TMS)||Max 1,200 VA|
|Input frequency||50/60 ±2 Hz|
|Leak current||3.5 mA|
|Main breaker rated current||10 A|
|Motor drive system||3 phase DC|
|Allowable ambient temperature||0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)|
Need modifications to this item? PTB Sales' expert team of engineers can configure products to your specific needs. Please follow the above link, and fill out the quote form.
Edwards SCU-800 Turbomolecular Vacuum Pump Control Unit - NEW YT49Z2Z00 YT49-Z2-Z00 SCU-800