Edwards Stokes 212J Microvac Piston Vacuum Pump - REBUILT
Edwards Stokes 212J Microvac Rotary Piston Vacuum Pump - REBUILT
Features & Benefits
- Same connections as existing 212H - no changes to existing pipe work.
- Same footprint as previous 212H - drop in replacement.
- Integral gas ballast valve - ease of facilitating automatic gas ballast, no external valve to damage.
- Integral oil piping - leak-free performance in a modern, attractive design.
- Improved motor mounting platform - solid design minimises belt wear.
- Integral gas ballast valve - quick adaptation to automatic gas ballast, no external valve to snag.
- Computer aided shaft design - fine tuned for improved balance and vibration.
Questions? Please call our toll free number at 866-332-0500 or send an email to our sales team!
|Displacement (swept volume)||255 m3h-1 / 150 ft3min-1|
|Pumping speed||234 m3h-1 / 138 ft3min-1|
|Ultimate vacuum (total pressure)|
|w/out gas ballast||< 3.3 x 10-2 mbar / < 2.5 x 10-2 Torr|
|w/ gas ballast||< 2.6 x 10-2 mbar / < 2 x 10-2 Torr|
|50Hz motor size (TEFC)||5.5 kW IEC (CE variant)|
|60Hz motor size (TEFC)||7.5 hp TEFC|
|Motor speed||1,800 rpm|
|Inlet connection||3 inch ASA/ANSI flange|
|Exhaust connection||2 inch ASA/ANSI flange or 2 inch NPT|
|Water inlet/outlet connection||1/2 inch NPT|
|Recommended cooling flow @ 85°C / 30°F||5.7 lmin-1 / 1.5 gal min-1|
|Water vapour pumping rate||5 kg h-1 / 11 lb h-1|
|Oil capacity||15 litre / 4 gal|
|Recommended oil||V lube F|
|Noise||< 77 dB(A)|
|Weight||431 kg / 950 lbs|
Need modifications to this item? PTB Sales' expert team of engineers can configure products to your specific needs. Please follow the above link, and fill out the quote form.
Edwards Stokes 212J Microvac Rotary Piston Vacuum Pump - REBUILT 900-212-014 212J 230/460V three-phase 60Hz w/ 230/460V coil 900212014501 212J 400V 3-phase 60Hz w/ 380V coil 900212014502 212J 400V 3-phase 60Hz w/ 415V coil 900212014503 212J 400V 3-phase 60Hz w/ 380V coil w/ water miser 900212014504 212J 400V 3-phase 60Hz w/ 415V coil w/ water miser