Edwards STP-iXA4506C Turbo Vacuum Pump - REBUILT
Request for Quote
To request a quote, click the button below and fill out the form.
Edwards STP-iXA4506C Turbomolecular Vacuum Pump - REBUILT
Edwards STP-iXA4506 series magnetically levitated turbomolecular pump (TMP) uses state-of-the-art technology to provide industry-leading performance, improved gas flow capability and high temperature management for today’s challenging applications.
- The fully integrated controller and power supply eliminates the need for cables and a separate
- controller rack, resulting in a cost effective, compact TMP package that is fast and easy to install in a small footprint.
- Maximum continuous flow capability of 4,300 sccm (N2), achieving a performance increase of more than 50%, when compared to STP-XA4503.
- The pump will operate efficiently with cooling water supply up to 35°C.
- Temperature Management System (TMS) unit is available for processes generating by-products.
- I/O Remote, RS232C, RS485, STP-Link are standard ports.
- UL marked, CE marked, SEMI-S2 and RoHS compliant.
Questions? Please call our toll free number at 866-332-0500 or send an email to our sales team!
Need modifications to this item? PTB Sales' expert team of engineers can configure products to your specific needs. Please follow the above link, and fill out the quote form.
Edwards STP-iXA4506C Turbomolecular Vacuum Pump - REBUILT YT780Z010 YT78-0Z-010 STP-iXA4506C ISO-320F YT780Z000 YT78-0Z-000 STP-iXA4506C VG-300 YT780Z020 YT78-0Z-020 STP-iXA4506C VG-350 YT780Z030 YT78-0Z-030 STP-iXA4506C VG-400 YT780Z050 YT78-0Z-050 STP-iXA4506C ISO-320F Profibus YT780Z040 YT78-0Z-040 STP-iXA4506C VG-300 Profibus YT780Z060 YT78-0Z-060 STP-iXA4506C VG-350 Profibus YT7810010 YT78-10-010 STP-iXA4506CV ISO-320F TMS YT7810000 YT78-10-000 STP-iXA4506CV VG-300 TMS YT7810020 YT78-10-020 STP-iXA4506CV VG-350 TMS YT7810030 YT78-10-030 STP-iXA4506CV VG-400 TMS
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.