Edwards STP-iXR2206 Turbo Vacuum Pump - NEW
Request for Quote
To request a quote, click the button below and fill out the form.
Edwards STP-iXR2206 Turbomolecular Vacuum Pump - NEW
STP-iXR2206 series magnetically levitated turbo-molecular pump provides industry-leading performance and incorporates latest technology small power supply into the on-board control which is the same concept with STP-iXA2206/iXA3306 series. The pumping performance is improved by the newest developed revolutionary rotor design. This fully integrated product offers easy installation and small footprint as an all-in-one solution for all application tools.
- Eliminates connection cable between pump and control unit.
- Eliminates installation space and cost required by conventional rack type control unit.
- Compact design results in easy installation and small foot print.
- Highest pumping speed in the 8” TMP class, along with the STP-A1603.
- 32% reduced power consumption in the high gas flow area.
- I/O Remote, RS232C, RS485, STP-Link are standard ports.
- Profibus and DeviceNet can be selected as options.
Questions? Please call our toll free number at 866-332-0500 or send an email to our sales team!
|Backing port size||KF-40|
|H2||1 x 103|
|Ultimate pressure||10-7 Pa (10-9 Torr)|
|Max working pressure|
|Max. allowable backing pressure||266 Pa (2 Torr)|
|Rated speed||36,500 rpm|
|Run up time to 90% rated speed|
|Starting time||≤ 10 min|
|Water cooling temperature||5 - 25°C|
|Lubricating oil||Not necessary|
|Ambient temperature range||0 - 40°C|
|Storage temperature range||-5 - 55°C|
|Input voltage||200 to 240 VAC|
|Max input power||750 VA|
Need modifications to this item? PTB Sales' expert team of engineers can configure products to your specific needs. Please follow the above link, and fill out the quote form.
Edwards STP-iXR2206 Turbomolecular Vacuum Pump - NEW YT850Z000 / YT85-0Z-000 STP-iXR2206 ISO-250F YT850Z010 / YT85-0Z-010 STP-iXR2206 VG-250 YT850Z020 / YT85-0Z-020 STP-iXR2206 DN 250 CF YT850Z030 / YT85-0Z-030 STP-iXR2206 ISO-250F Profibus