nXDS - NEW
With exceptional pumping capability, ultimate vacuum performance and state-of-the-art design features Edwards nXDS is the best performing pump in its class.
nXDS improves on legacy XDS pumps by offering increased pumping speeds, combined with lower ultimate pressures, lower power consumption and lower noise - up to 20 times quieter than other pumps. Gas ballast allows for pumping of condensable vapours including, water, solvents, dilute acids and bases. nXDS pumps also feature the latest in tip seal technology giving significantly longer life between tip seal changes. Integrated inverter drive with auto sensing voltage input delivers optimised pumping performance globally.
nXDS pumps are designed to be completely field serviceable. Its intelligent control functions and up to five year service interval offer low cost of ownership, making it the small dry pump of choice for today’s most advanced technologies.
- Better work environment and low environmental impact: quiet operation
- Simple operation: intelligent and easy to use controls
- No contamination and no oil to dispose of: hermetically sealed for a lubricant-free vacuum environment
- Low cost of ownership: long service interval and low power consumption
- Quicker process: superior vapour handling