Genmark Automation GENCOBOT GB - REPAIR SERVICE
Call for a repair service quote or fill out the RFQ form if you don't see your model listed. 1 year warranty repair service on all Genmark Automation GENCOBOT GB wafer handling robots.
Genmark Automation GENCOBOT GB Robot Refurbishment - Scope of Work
- Perform an incoming visual check for obvious shipping damage. If found contact customer representative immediately.
- Rebuild/replace R-Axis, T-Axis, Z-Axis motors.
- Replace all belts in robot body and arms.
- Replace all bearings in robot and arms.
- Replace as needed upper and lower umbilicals.
- Replace all vacuum tubing.
- Inspect/test vacuum sensor and valve.
- Replace vacuum filter.
- Clean all parts and housing.
- Inspect linear guide and leadscrew for wear and replace if needed.
- Complete alignment of robot body and arms.
- Calibration of home and limit positions.
- Test RS232 communications and commands thru controller.
- Reloading of original, saved dat/parameter files using GB Tools or similar software.
- Dynamic repeatability testing of wafer cycling for 24 hours.
Call for a repair service quote or fill out the RFQ form if you don't see your model listed. 6 month warranty repair service on all Genmark Automation robot controllers.
Request an RMA Return Material Authorization
Need an exchange? We recognize that some replacements are more critical than others or that it is not convenient to remove a pump without the replacement immediately at hand. On our form, check the box to request an exchange and we will follow up with current availability.
Procedures for shipping used equipment to PTB Sales:
- Seal openings.
- Attach our pump declaration or valve declaration form to the equipment to declare what contaminates the equipment has been exposed to.
There is a $300 Evaluation Fee. This gets applied to the cost of repair.
Questions? Please call our toll free number at 866-332-0500 or send an e-mail to our sales team!