Leybold NT 450 - REPAIR SERVICE
Exceptional customer service and engineering support. Fast turnarounds. Low prices.
PTB Sales is the national leader in Leybold turbo pump controller repairs.
Our state of the art 27,853 sq ft remanufacturing facility conforms to ISO 9001 quality standards, and is supported by an engineering team with over 90 years combined experience in vacuum technology. Our pump technicians, led by a Leybold Vacuum factory-trained mechanic, have over 100 years combined experience.
Look no further. Let PTB Sales support your success.
Leybold TURBOTRONIK NT 450 - Scope of Work
PTB Sales will perform the following:
- Run diagnostic check.
- Repair and replace all defective components.
- Replace selective high voltage components based on their age
- Inspect PCB (printed circuit board) for trace damage and repair if required.
- Replace batteries if equipped
- Run test on subassemblies to ensure OEM specifications are met.
- Test for tuning and levitation for magnetically levitated pump types.
- Test under operational load.
- Tune and match to pump and cable set if required.
- Test interface operation.
Request an RMA Return Material Authorization
Need an exchange? We recognize that some replacements are more critical than others or that it is not convenient to remove a pump without the replacement immediately at hand. On our form, check the box to request an exchange and we will follow up with current availability.
Procedures for shipping used equipment to PTB Sales:
- Seal openings.
- Attach our pump declaration form to the equipment to declare what contaminates the equipment has been exposed to.
There is a $300 Evaluation Fee. This gets applied to the cost of repair.
Questions? Please call our toll free number at 866-332-0500 or send an e-mail to our sales team!