Leybold WA / WAU 251 - REPAIR SERVICE
Exceptional customer service and engineering support. Fast turnarounds. Low prices.
PTB Sales is the national leader in Leybold blower repairs.
Our state of the art 27,853 sq ft remanufacturing facility conforms to ISO 9001 quality standards, and is supported by an engineering team with over 90 years combined experience in vacuum technology. Our pump technicians, led by a Leybold Vacuum factory-trained mechanic, have over 100 years combined experience.
Look no further. Let PTB Sales support your success.
Consumable parts vary with model type. Pricing is determined by model configuration, oil type and hard parts damage.
Leybold RUVAC WA / WAU 251 - Scope of Work
PTB Sales will perform the following:
1. Incoming Inspection
- Attach work order to pump
- Picture taken of mechanical configuration
2. Receipt and Inspection
- Complete decontamination of internal and external parts
- Hazardous materials disposed in accordance with environmental regulations
- Motor Test
3. All parts are inspected and cleaned
- High Pressure Parts washer
- Corncobb blaster
- Glass blaster
4. Parts are dimensionally evaluated
- Stone all plates and rotors as neccesary
- Replace shaft seals
- Replace O-Rings
- Install new gaskets
6. Final Test
- 24 hour burn in test
- Verify ultimate pressure and current
- Verify no leaks
7. Packaging and Shipping
- Paint pump
- Apply all safety and startup labels
- Test reported completed
- QC report created
- Package pump and ship
Request an RMA Return Material Authorization
Need an exchange? We recognize that some replacements are more critical than others or that it is not convenient to remove a pump without the replacement immediately at hand. On our form, check the box to request an exchange and we will follow up with current availability.
Procedures for shipping used equipment to PTB Sales:
- Seal openings.
- Attach our pump declaration form to the equipment to declare what contaminates the equipment has been exposed to.
There is a $300 Evaluation Fee. This gets applied to the cost of repair.
Questions? Please call our toll free number at 866-332-0500 or send an e-mail to our sales team!
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.