Liquid Pumps - REPAIR SERVICE
PTB now offers repair services for Liquid Pumps…continuing our customized approach to your maintenance needs.
Each pump undergoes a thorough rebuild as summarized below and is tested to OEM specifications.
Request an RMA Return Material Authorization
Need an exchange? We recognize that some replacements are more critical than others or that it is not convenient to remove a pump without the replacement immediately at hand. On our form, check the box to request an exchange and we will follow up with current availability.
Procedures for shipping used equipment to PTB Sales:
There is a $300 Evaluation Fee. This gets applied to the cost of repair.
Questions? Please call our toll free number at 866-332-0500 or send an e-mail to our sales team!
SOW for Standard Repair:
- Disassemble entire wet end of the pump and inspect for hard part damage / wear
- Clean impellers
- Replace O-rings and mechanical seal
- Reassemble pump
- Clean and touch-up paint the body
- (5) data points (flow/pressure) taken and verified against the pump’s published Operating Characteristic Curve (~3,500 rpm /60 Hz)
- Lubricate the motor if required
SOW for pumps found to have hard part damage or excessive wear
- Entire wet end unit is replaced with a new wet end unit
Typical Models include:
- Lowara: SV series
- Grundfos: CR series
- Goulds: eSV series