Pfeiffer TMH 1001 P - REBUILT
Pfeiffer Vacuum TMH 1001 P Turbomolecular Pump - REBUILT
Contact us for our used surplus: Pfeiffer Vacuum stations. Let us know the part number that you want to match.
Questions? Please call our toll free number at 866-332-0500 or send an email to our sales team!
|Specifications||TMH/TMU 1001 P||TMH/TMU 1001 P C H (T)|
|Inlet||DN 200 ISO-K
DN 200 CF-F
|Outlet||DN 40 ISO-KF|
|Venting connection||G 1/8”|
|Nominal rotation speed||39,600 l/min|
|Standby rotation speed||26,400 l/min|
|Start-up time (up to 90% of the nominal rotation speed fore-vacuum pressure ≤ 0.1 mbar)||5 min|
|Noise level||< 50 dB(A)|
|Final pressure, backing pump||< 5 mbar|
|Maximum permissible rotor temperature||120°C|
|Permissible heat radiation power||20 W|
|Volume flow rate for:|
|Compression ratio for:|
|N2||> 1012||> 2 x 108|
|He||> 1 x 108||1.5 x 106|
|H2||2 x 106||4 x 104|
|Maximum fore-vacuum pressure|
|N2||18 mbar||10 mbar|
|He||17 mbar||10 mbar|
|H2||8 mbar||6 mbar|
|Maximum gas throughput 1. 2. 3.|
|w/ HV pressure of 0.1 mbar|
|N2||20 mbar l/s||20 mbar l/s|
|Ar||-||22 mbar l/s|
|w/ nominal rotation speed (water cooling)|
|N2||9 mbar l/s||14 mbar l/s|
|Ar||5 mbar l/s||8 mbar l/s|
|w/ voltage range 90 - 132 VAC|
|N2||8 mbar l/s||8.5 mbar l/s|
|Vertex power characteristics lines 4.|
|A||495 W / 660 Hz|
|B||533 W / 447 Hz|
|C||470 W / 660 Hz|
|D||495 W / 413 Hz|
|Final pressure 5.|
|w/ diaphragm vacuum pump||< 1 x 10-8 mbar|
|w/ rotary vane vacuum pump||< 5 x 10-10 mbar|
|Filling volume||65 cm3|
|Cooling water consumption w/ water at 15 ÞC 7.||100 l/h|
|Cooling water temperature||5-25°C|
|Permissible ambient temperature w/ air cooling||0-35°C||-|
|Casing heating unit||140 W|
|TMS heating||-||1,000 W|
|Weight||36 / 38 kg|
|Permissible magnetic field||3 mT|
|Connection voltage||140 ± 5% VDC|
|Current consumption||4.3 A|
|Protection class 8.||IP 30|
|Relative humidity of air||5 - 85% non condensing|
- Measured with a rotary vane vacuum pump > 5m3/h, higher gas throughputs with reduced rotation speed.
- In TMS operations the maximum gas throughput is reduced with increasing TMS temperature.
- If the pump is to be operated with more than 50% of the maximum gas load, sealing gas must be used.
- For gas type characteristics lines please refer to Section 4.4. Where pumps for TMS operations are involved, the corner points reduce according to the temperature; the values are available on request.
- In accordance with DIN 28 428 the final pressure of a turbomolecular pump is that pressure which is attained in a measuring dome 48 hours after baking out.
- See rating plate.
- With maximum gas throughput.
- Protection class IP 54 is afforded for the Electronic Drive Unit TC 600 by retro-fitting a cover plate (accessory).
Need modifications to this item? PTB Sales' expert team of engineers can configure products to your specific needs. Please follow the above link, and fill out the quote form.
Pfeiffer Vacuum TMH 1001 P Turbomolecular Pump - REBUILT PMP03300 / PM P03 300 TMH 1001 P DN 200 ISO-K PMP03301 / PM P03 301 TMH 1001 P DN 200 ISO-K