Pfeiffer Vacuum TMH 1601 P Turbo Pump - REBUILT
Pfeiffer Vacuum TMH 1601 P Turbomolecular Pump - REBUILT
- The turbomolecular pumps TMH/TMU 1601P and TMH/TMU 1601 PC may only be used for the purpose of generating vacuum.
- The turbomolecular pumps TMH/TMU 1601 PC are designed to pump corrosive gases and vapours. Where corrosive gas processes are involved, gas bonding and particels which can damage the surfaces of the pump can be produced. The motor and bearing compartments have to be protected with sealing gas.
- The turbo pump smay only be used to pump those media against which they are chemically resistant. For other media the operator is required to qualify the pumps for the processes involved.
- If the process produces dust,the maintenance intervals must be specified accordingly and sealing gas must be used.
- If the pump is to be operated with more than 50% of the permissible gas load, sealing gas must be used.
- The turbopump must be connected to a backing pump in accordance with Section 3.3.
- Only Pfeiffer Vacuum power units may be used to operate the TC 600. The use of other power units requires the prior agreement of the manufacturer and equalisation with the valid specification.
- The pumps may only be operated providing theambient conditions in compliance with Protection Type IP 30 are observed.
Questions? Please call our toll free number at 866-332-0500 or send an email to our sales team!
Need modifications to this item? PTB Sales' expert team of engineers can configure products to your specific needs. Please follow the above link, and fill out the quote form.
Pfeiffer Vacuum TMH 1601 P Turbomolecular Pump - REBUILT TMH 1600 TMH 1600C TMH 1600PC TMH 1601PCH TMH 1601PCHT TMU 1600M TMU 1600PC TPH 1600 TPH 1600F
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.