SEREN IPS MC2 Automatic Matching Network Controller
90 Day Warranty
Request for Quote
To request a quote, click the button below and fill out the form.
SEREN IPS Industrial Power Systems MC2 Automatic Matching Network Controller
The MC2 matching network controller powers and controls the operation of the Seren IPS Inc. AT-Series automatic impedance matching networks, provides operatoraccessible controls, a visual display of matching network status, and a control interface to the user’s processing system. Other MC2 features are listed below:
- ½ rack 2U high package
- 110VAC or 220VAC AC mains, field selectable
- Bright, easy to read 4 line vacuum fluorescent display, capable of displaying matching network status, RF power supply status, RF or DC probe voltage, phase and magnitude error signals
- Front panel controls for capacitor positioning, mode selection, and programming
- Scaleable forward and reflected power metering (requires interface connection to RF power supply)
- Scalable RF and DC probe display
- Programmable capacitor position presets
- Programmable capacitor position limits
- Remote controlled via analog system interface connector
- Matching network capacitors can be manually positioned from front panel controls while unit is in “Automatic” mode
- Loop-through control connectors for the RF power supply – simplifies connection of RF and DC probes, provides forward power, reflected power, and power setpoint monitoring
- Adjustable error amplifier gain
- Rear panel phase and magnitude error signal test points
- Limit condition backout: The MC2 controller reverses the matching network’s motors for a brief interval when a minimum or maximum position limit condition has been reached, allowing the matching network to re-tune, thus minimizing “stuck” network conditions. The limit condition feature can be enabled/disabled from the front panel.
Questions? Please call our toll free number at 866-332-0500 or send an email to our sales team!
|AC Mains Input Power|
|Voltage||98-125V or 198-250V, selectable|
|Power required||100VA max|
|Overcurrent protection||1.6A 250V Time-Delay fuse, 5mm x 20mm|
|Power cord supplied|
|98-125V models||18/3 Type SJT, 2m length, with IEC320-C13 female connector and NEMA 5-15P male plug|
|198-250V models||18/3 Type SJT, 2m length, with IEC320-C13 female connector to un-terminated leads|
|Operating temperature, ambient||0 to +40°C|
|Operating relative humidity||10% to 90%, non-condensing|
|Matching network||15 pin female D-sub connector|
|Serial RS-232||9 pin female D-sub connector|
|Analog control||25 pin female D-sub connector|
|Loop-thru to generator||25 pin female D-sub connector|
|Loop-thru from system||25 pin male D-sub connector|
|Matching network motor voltage||12VDC nominal|
|Overall dimensions inches (mm)||3.47 (88.14) high x 9.50 (241.30) wide x 13.03 (330.86) deep - width includes ½ rack mounting brackets|
|Weight||7.5 lbs (3.2 kg)|
Need modifications to this item? PTB Sales' expert team of engineers can configure products to your specific needs. Please follow the above link, and fill out the quote form.
SEREN IPS Industrial Power Systems MC2 Automatic Matching Network Controller 9200010000 9200010015 Veeco MC2 Part # 424727
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.