The KT Series pump has an oil circulating pump to provide adequate lubrication at all pressures including atmosphere. The vacuum pump has three cams and pistons pumping in parallel, driven by a common shaft. The cams are positioned on the shaft so as to dynamically balance moving parts to eliminate vibration. We also offer repair service backed by a one year warranty. Mist filters are sold separately.
KT-150, KT-300, KT-500 & KT-850 Features
- Full pumping speed down to 1.33 Pa
- Operate continuously at any pressure up to 1.3 x 104 Pa
- Ultimate pressure 1.33 Pa (McLeod gauge)
- No metal-to-metal contact in pumping chamber
- Adjustable gas ballast permits handling of condensable vapors
- Durability even in dirty applications