We are actively interviewing applicants for:
Title: Vacuum Pump Mechanic
- Department: Mechanical
- Reports To: Mechanical Lead
- Shift: Day (7:00 AM to 3:30 PM)
- Position Type: Full Time
- Job Status: Non-Exempt
- Location: Azusa, California
PTB Sales is the leading independent repair house in the United States for a broad variety of vacuum pump technologies.
We need a mechanic for re-assembly of mechanical pumps (vane pumps, booster pumps, rotary piston pumps, dry scroll pumps, dry claw pumps and diaphragm pumps).
The right candidate is detail-oriented, takes pride in their work, takes responsibility for their actions and performs work functions accurately, thoroughly and quickly.
- Repair/rebuild of pumps according to PTB work instructions and manufacturer specifications to ensure proper operation.
- Read and understand OEM manuals and drawings.
- Work with hand and power tools and measuring instruments.
- Work well within a team of about a dozen mechanics, while maintaining an independent work ethic.
- Comply with all paperwork requirements. Record test results.
- Other job duties as assigned by management.
Education, Experience, and Skills Preferred
- Minimum one-year mechanical experience in automotive, hydraulic, vacuum pump, aerospace or related field.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve. The right candidate is driven to find solutions and does not tolerate mediocrity.
- Tools can be provided by PTB Sales.
Fax ore-mail us a resume and contact us for more information. Fax: 626-334-2151.
PTB Sales is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best available persons in every job. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also includes a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.
We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.