Leybold TURBOLAB 80 - NEW
Call for Price
Leybold TURBOLAB 80 Compact Vacuum Pump System - NEW
The Leybold TURBOLAB 80 is an oil free compact, fully assembled and ready-to-operate high vacuum system. We also offer repair service and are capable of rebuilding, balancing and testing turbo pumps. Contact us for custom turbo stations.
TURBOLAB 80 pump systems consist of the following principal components:
- Wide range turbomolecular pump TURBOVAC SL 80 H featuring:
- Integrated frequency converter
- Integrated air cooling
- Ceramic ball bearings
- Grease lubrication
- Pumping speed for N2: 65 l/s-1
- High vacuum connection: DN 63 ISO-K
- Integrated splinter guard
- Frequency converter TURBO.DRIVE TD 400 with RS 232 Interface.
- Dual-stage, absolutely oil-free DIVAC 0.8 T diaphragm vacuum pump used as the backing pump with the following specifications:
- Pumping speed: 0.7 m3 x h-1
- Ultimate pressure: 3 mbar
- All required connection and sealing components are located within the pump system assembly. The TURBOLAB 80 is prepared for installation of further components:
- Vacuum gauge
- Venting valve
- Automatic operation of the TURBOLAB 80 full featured version requires a high vacuum gauge ITR 90 (with or without display), for example and sensor cable. The pressure is read out through the display of the pump system.
Questions? Please call our toll free number at 866-332-0500 or send an email to our sales team!
|TURBOLAB||80 / Cart||350 / Cart||450 / Cart|
|High vacuum connection||DN 63 ISO-K or 63 CF||DN 100 ISO-K or 100 CF||DN 160 ISO-K or 160 CF|
|Forevacuum connection||DN 16 KF||DN 25 KF|
|Pumping speed for N2||65 l/s||290 l/s||430 l/s|
|Ultimate pressure ISO/CF||10-7 / 10-7 mbar||< 10-8 / < 10-10 mbar|
|Mains supply||110 / 230 V ±10 %|
|Power consumption, max.||350 VA||240 VA|
|Weight||14.5 kg (31.9 lbs)||22 kg (48.5 lbs)|
|System condition monitoring (CBM)||Internal condition monitoring|
|Software||Access via the IP address of the TURBOLAB (no software installation required)|
|Webserver||Multi-platform browser (InternetExplorer, Safari, Chrome, Fire Fox) for system configuration, control, operation, monitoring|
|DataViewer||Analysing and assessing of the recorded system data. Display as graph and in a table (PC Windows)|
|CMS Widget||Control window for permanent system condition monitoring (PC Windows)|
|Leybold TURBOLAB||Operating Manual||Download|
Need modifications to this item? PTB Sales' expert team of engineers can configure products to your specific needs. Please follow the above link, and fill out the quote form.
Leybold TURBOLAB 80 Compact Vacuum Pump System - NEW Bench-top 501592V03000000 DN 63 CF DIVAC 0.8 T 501592V03001000 DN 63 CF DIVAC 3.0 T 501592V02000000 DN 63 ISO-K DIVAC 0.8 T 501592V02001000 DN 63 ISO-K DIVAC 3.0 T Cart 501592V02020000 DN 100 ISO-K SCROLLVAC SC 5 D 501592V02040000 DN 100 ISO-K SCROLLVAC SC 15 D 501592V02060000 DN 100 ISO-K SCROLLVAC SC 30 D 501592V02120000 DN 100 ISO-K TRIVAC D 4 B 501592V02130000 DN 100 ISO-K TRIVAC D 8 B 501592V02100000 DN 100 ISO-K SOGEVAC SV 16 D 230439V01 LEYASSIST Software for turbomolecular pumps All order numbers refer to wide range motors 230 V, 50/60 Hz Ordering information on 110 V, 50/60 Hz voltage models, CF versions, and the full range of accessories are available on request or can be taken from the Leybold main catalogue.