Adixen Alcatel Drytel 1025 - SERVICE
Call for Price
Consumable parts vary with model type. Pricing is determined by model configuration and hard parts damage.
Pfeiffer Adixen Alcatel Drytel 1025 - Scope of Work
PTB Sales will perform the following:
- Diagnostic check of:
- Electronic sensors
- Electromagnets (MagLev)
- Dimensional and visual inspections off all critical mechanical components and stress points
- All stainless steel bolts replaced with NEW
- All seals replaced
- All O-rings replaced
- Bearings replaced with OEM specified bearings
- Motor balancing to meet or exceed OEM specification – PTB has developed a proprietary method for balancing
- Fine tuning and levitation adjustment (MagLev)
- Levitation test (MagLev)
- Vibration analysis
- Rotational speed verified
- Ultimate vacuum verified
- Leak check to 6.5 x 10-8 Torr
- Extended testing in customer specific configuration
- Picture taken of turbopump’s mechanical configuration
- Verification of model and serial number
- Test data sheet generated
Exceptional customer service and engineering support. Fast turnarounds. Low prices.
PTB Sales is the national leader in Pfeiffer turbo pump repairs.
Our state of the art 27,853 sq ft remanufacturing facility conforms to ISO 9001 quality standards, and is supported by an engineering team with over 90 years combined experience in vacuum technology. Our pump technicians, led by a factory-trained mechanic, have over 100 years combined experience.
Look no further. Let PTB Sales support your success.
Request an RMA Return Material Authorization
Procedures for shipping used equipment to PTB Sales:
- Seal off the exhaust and inlet of the pump.
- Attach our pump declaration form to the equipment to declare what contaminants the equipment has been exposed to.
There is a $300 Evaluation Fee. This gets applied to the cost of repair.
Questions? Please call our toll free number at 866-332-0500 or send an e-mail to our sales team!