Kinney KD 50 - SERVICE
Call for Price
Consumable parts vary with model type. Pricing is determined by model configuration, oil type and hard parts damage.
Kinney KD 50 - Scope of Work
PTB Sales will perform the following:
1. Incoming Inspection
- Attach work order to pump
- Picture taken of mechanical configuration
2. Receipt and Inspection
- Complete decontamination of internal and external parts
- Hazardous materials disposed in accordance with environmental regulations
- Motor test
3. All parts are cleaned and inspected
- High pressure parts washer
- Corncobb blaster
- Glass blaster
- Check hinge bar bore
4. Parts are dimensionally evaluated
- Clean water jacket
- Install freeze plugs
- Lap eccentrics and hinge bars
- Replace shaft seals
- Replace bearings
- Replace drive belts
- Replace O-rings
- Replace valves and springs
- Install new gaskets
6. Final Test
- 24 hour burn in test
- Verify ultimate pressure and current
- Verify no leaks
7. Packaging and Shipping
- Paint pump
- Apply all safety and startup labels
- Test reported completed
- QC report created
- Package pump and ship
Exceptional customer service and engineering support. Fast turnarounds. Low prices.
PTB Sales is the national leader in Kinney piston pump repairs.
Our state of the art 27,853 sq ft remanufacturing facility conforms to ISO 9001 quality standards, and is supported by an engineering team with over 90 years combined experience in vacuum technology. Our pump technicians, led by a factory-trained mechanic, have over 100 years combined experience.
Look no further. Let PTB Sales support your success.
Request an RMA Return Material Authorization
Procedures for shipping used equipment to PTB Sales:
- Seal off the exhaust and inlet of the pump.
- Attach our pump declaration form to the equipment to declare what contaminants the equipment has been exposed to.
There is a $300 Evaluation Fee. This gets applied to the cost of repair.
Questions? Please call our toll free number at 866-332-0500 or send an e-mail to our sales team!